The big TIA stack off

Mr. Yellow

Thanks guys. Truthfully, I only bought three as storage units without tools. Now I mix and match the boxes. I have fasteners in some of my l boxxes as well as clamping elements in their too. My Systainers are for Festool tools mostly. I've got one just full of Dominos for my DF500. I will be putting my parallel guide set (aftermarket) in one of the fours. I have a Tough System and T Stak drawer unit as well as the Dewalt top tool box not pictured. When I finish the shop they will be there to see!

what was the height chris

Alan, I'm not sure. I was standing on the second to last rung of my step ladder and reaching as far up as I could it's pretty tall. Maybe 11 feet or thereabouts? I was hoping a wind didn't come along and destroy my pile of tools! Those darn things are heavy! Oh and the Mirka Systainer...I don't own a Mirka, that is my Ryobi Airstrike Brad Nailer kit with a battery and extra nails.

Chris, nice stack of systainers you have there!! Don't cut yourself short though.. your systainers collection (including the Mirka and minis) measures out to 144.125" or 12'-0 1/8" or 366.08cm!! I don't know the exact sizes of lboxes but I would say your right around 22" so all in you at 13'-10 1/8" or 422cm!!!

• Like 1

So I wasn't able to stack them as of yet due to weather, crazy busy at work and just life but I wanted to submit a placeholder photo so here it is
There is only one of my large open top tool boxes missing from the picture
grand total height if they were all stacked would be 362.2" 30'-2 3/16" or 920cm

post-49019-0-88268100-1427692302_thumb.j

I'll try to stack them all somehow as soon as I can

• Like 1