The big TIA stack off

Mr. Yellow

So I wasn't able to stack them as of yet due to weather, crazy busy at work and just life but I wanted to submit a placeholder photo so here it is

There is only one of my large open top tool boxes missing from the picture

grand total height if they were all stacked would be 362.2" 30'-2 3/16" or 920cm

20150128_092527.jpg

I'll try to stack them all somehow as soon as I can

wow nice!!

Thanks guys! Being a site contractor and often having to setup and breakdown daily, having the majority of my tools in systainers really save me a lot of time. Also if I am leaving my tools in a customers home then they really appreciate how clean and organized I am.

Thanks for the rotation madman ;)

NER, I just bought two Festool Cooltainers from Uncle Bob. Personally a waste of money but they are Black systainer 4's and he has them marked down to 76! I AM NOT STACKING THEM ALL AGAIN, I'll just add the pic I was having a coronary after six feet, they were swaying.

NER, I just bought two Festool Cooltainers from Uncle Bob. Personally a waste of money but they are Black systainer 4's and he has them marked down to 76! I AM NOT STACKING THEM ALL AGAIN, I'll just add the pic I was having a coronary after six feet, they were swaying.

Add a little over 2' to the stack!! The black and green is really cool. I've got ocd about them all being the same color.

You can take the insulation out and use them for tools also.

Builderbob from over on FOG lives right near me and we work together on occasion.. he uses one for his lunch box

wow NER. I think that's 56 systainers

When you put it that way, it seems like I have a problem.... nahhhhhh. Haha.

The black spot is deceiving, that's actually 2.. a sys1 sortainer and a sys 2.

That and the one that was on another job brings the grand total to 58.. yikes (don't tell my wife)

• 4 weeks later...

your welcome man...

how do your systainers stay in place?

I just saw this.. sorry for missing it

there are aluminum straps that hold them in..

if your on a computer or zoom in on your phone you can see the pieces of aluminum hanging vertically between all of the systainer shelves. Now if you look at each vertical stack of systainers, at the center bottom of each stack is a large head screw and at the center top is a latch I came up with. There is zero chance of them coming out during travel.

They only take a few seconds to remove and replace.

I just saw this.. sorry for missing it

there are aluminum straps that hold them in..

if your on a computer or zoom in on your phone you can see the pieces of aluminum hanging vertically between all of the systainer shelves. Now if you look at each vertical stack of systainers, at the center bottom of each stack is a large head screw and at the center top is a latch I came up with. There is zero chance of them coming out during travel.

They only take a few seconds to remove and replace.

no problem :P

i figured that out after a few days inspecting the picture haha

there were a few boxes waiting on my porch yesterday when I got home from Tool Nut.. well actually festoolproducts.com but same thing..
2 more systainers to add to the collection! I think I'm going to use the maxi for a cordless case and the other one is a midi.. not 100% sure what I'm going to put in that one yet but it's my first midi
Feeling good to be at an even 60 !!

post-49019-0-12581300-1427693149_thumb.j

So I wasn't able to stack them as of yet due to weather, crazy busy at work and just life but I wanted to submit a placeholder photo so here it is

grand total height if they were all stacked would be 362.2" 30'-2 3/16" or 920cm

attachicon.gif20150128_092527.jpg

This is almost double the festool then what we usually have in stock at my work at one time

attachicon.gif20150128_092527.jpg

This is almost double the festool then what we usually have in stock at my work at one time