You Tell Me.....

comp56

I know wife was doing laundry one summer morning, I was outside and she was hanging a basket full on the line outside as well....we came in and I had to go downstairs A hose from the washer let go and in a matter of minutes water sprayed all over the place from a super fine hole...................no biggie really thankfully we were home.....I can imagine if we were out for a few hours 

I know wife was doing laundry one summer morning, I was outside and she was hanging a basket full on the line outside as well....we came in and I had to go downstairs A hose from the washer let go and in a matter of minutes water sprayed all over the place from a super fine hole...................no biggie really thankfully we were home.....I can imagine if we were out for a few hours 

That is the main reason I install this in when I do laundry rooms, auto cut off

A2C-WB.jpg

• Like 2

If I had a first floor or second floor laundry I would have the washer sit in some kind of tub with a drain, and something like that shut off Regiopit mentioned

yeah i would do the same. that auto shut off is def the extra penny worth.

the new wash machines also come with a auto shut off when a line bursts in the machine it gonna turn off the incoming water from the line.