DeWalt update

RickyMcGrath

I'm just guessing but I would say it isn't a handle but a spot to feed the strip through. They probably go up through there then run under the nose of the gun then up again through the tip of the gun.. I would think it's to help keep them away from the wall and from flopping all over the place

I'm just guessing but I would say it isn't a handle but a spot to feed the strip through. They probably go up through there then run under the nose of the gun then up again through the tip of the gun.. I would think it's to help keep them away from the wall and from flopping all over the place

I'll bet $ that's what it is. Also keeps the strip straight to prevent twisting as it is fed into the head.

I seriously NEED THIS NOW! Fencing season is here and the collated gun makes life so much easier. I'm currently using the Rigid corded gun on 100-200' of cord. 10ga. Wears you out!

I could be mean and say " HA HA..! I gut one and you don't!! " but i am not that kind of guy..