New Ryobi Impact Wrench on the Horizon?

KaHuNaZ

Yea, Craftsman C3 and Ryobi One+ are both made by TTI. It's kinda wierd though the craftsman looks more like the Ridgid impact wrench which is also made by TTI. The Ryobi is different as it has 3 different speed/torque settings. The Ryobi impact wrench will probably only be offered as a bare tool. Ryobi tends to push bare tools over kits for a lot of their tools. I take it back they did have a kit on the old impact wrench with a battery charger and flashlight but they discontinued it. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-1-2-in-Impact-Wrench-and-Flashlight-Kit-P260-KRYGS/203789114

I'm guessing this was made in the same factory as well. The craftsman has a decent price considering it comes with a 4AH battery. Hopefully, Ryobi will offer a similar combo.

QWMiVDC.jpg

Welcome to the forum eightyseven! I don't have any experience with Craftsman C3 tools but like Ryobi, they have a solid fan base which shows the tools seem to be up for the task.

I will say it's probably preferable to go with Ryobi for most people depending if you don't have a Home Depot located near you. The pricing and deals on Ryobi tools tend to be better than Craftsman from what I have seen.

I will say it's probably preferable to go with Ryobi for most people depending if you don't have a Home Depot located near you. The pricing and deals on Ryobi tools tend to be better than Craftsman from what I have seen.

I agree. A couple weeks ago I was able to pick up a 6 piece Ryobi set for about $275 after tax. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-One-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Ultimate-Combo-Kit-6-Tool-P884/203466936?N=5yc1vZc2ecZ1aw

It's hard to beat the price of the 4 AH Ryobi batteries as well.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm guessing this was made in the same factory as well. The craftsman has a decent price considering it comes with a 4AH battery. Hopefully, Ryobi will offer a similar combo.

QWMiVDC.jpg

I don't know what Craftsman is offering but I know that Ryobi is offering the impact wrench, a 4AH battery and a battery charger for $179.99 http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-18-Volt-3-Speed-Lithium-Ion-1-2-in-Cordless-Impact-Wrench-Kit-P1830/206157712