Festool Connect 2015 March 15th

regopit

At around 1am regopit and I decided that it was absolutely essential that you come next year.. sorry but we're not taking no for an answer so book it! :)

And the $350 bar tab had nothing to do in making this decision and to be fair it was 5 of us. 

• Like 1

we were lucky enough to have this sales rep from the show buy us all 2 rounds in addition to all that! He was doing his best to sell me house wrap at like 1am! Haha. He was so f-ing drunk. Lol

Not hydrated enough Chris :/ should have done a few more h2o's haha

Do you think he was drunk? I asked him a question and this is how it went down.

Me to the sales rep - Can I ask you a personal question?

Sales rep - Sure ask me anything

Me and I quote " Have you ever thought about sucking a D#$% "

Sales rep - No are you crazy ! a pause then he said well maybe after 10 or 12 shots

Me - Who knew, I think you should stop drinking now because you are about to reach your magic number.

Man I can be a asshole. I wish I had a camera and took a picture of everyones face when I asked the question, But to better picture would have been the look on everyones face of his reply.  

That conversation was real.. no kidding!

Haha. This guy was crazy.. I saw him on the street later that night and he looked so out of it. I asked him what was up and with such a confused look on his face he said he couldn't figure out how to get into his hotel building. helped him out.. had to "pull" the door to open it. :D Those can be tricky sometimes!!! Lol

• Like 1

Wow. That's was an opportunity gone awry John! You could have gotten some killer deals ;)

Too bad he wasn't a tool dealer.. house wrap, while necessary, isn't super exciting... last year I caught a rep from Ace Tool (milwaukee/stiletto booth at the show) out at the bar late and ended up squeezing a free fastback utility knife, big Shockwave bit set and stiletto hats and shirts for me and my guy out of him if I purchased the stiletto tibone 15 framing hammer.. the next day at the booth he kept his drunken word!

• Like 2

Holy crap that's a heck of a deal! Of course I was referring to the offer he gave Regopit....wink wink wink!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Not me. I just asked the Question. Next year I hope to see you there Chris.