Another weekend, another paycheck

RobertMcNjr

Yea, when I brought it into work the guys just rolled their eyes. Saying "Another tool?!" What can I do/say.....I like buying tools that will make my life easier. This week I plan on buying the Dewalt DW745 and they'll say, "We have a table saw we can bring you to the jobsite, you shouldn't be buying these tools." They're full of it honestly lol...most times when I end up needing a table saw or any tool in general cause something comes up. One isn't there and its annoying. I'm solving my own dilemma, they can reimburse if they want. I'mma dedicated employee here ^^

Other logic is that I'm starting to do a bunch of side work for clients that I met through working with homeowners, investing in my future =)

Hey man, I don't mean to make you doubt your purchase but I just yesterday heard about this new laser from bosch.. it's a 360 with a second cross line beam for only $250!!

I figured I should at least mention It to you and you could look into the details and make your decision. I don't know anything about it other than that's a killer price for a 360 laser..

http://www.coptool.com/bosch-360-cross-line-laser-smaller-easier-cheaper-gll2-20/#more-4190

You can always return yours to depot

Hey man, I don't mean to make you doubt your purchase but I just yesterday heard about this new laser from bosch.. it's a 360 with a second cross line beam for only $250!!

I figured I should at least mention It to you and you could look into the details and make your decision. I don't know anything about it other than that's a killer price for a 360 laser..

http://www.coptool.com/bosch-360-cross-line-laser-smaller-easier-cheaper-gll2-20/#more-4190

You can always return yours to depot

Oh man...that'll be on my mind over the weekend now and I'll prolly end up returning mine and getting that. Thanks for the heads up, I shall check this out. 

NP on the heads up about that other laser..    for the extra 50 its a great deal.

i definitely recommend you getting a pole like the one you posted instead of a tripod..   for interior use it is the best..   tripods have their limits in terms of height, are clumsy to dial in to an exact height or make little adjustments and they take up a ton of space..   i use a fastcap 3rd hand pole with the fastcap laser mount bracket although i like the bosch pole you posted a lot more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been using my PLS-4  for a few years now. It is versitle, durable and accurate. The plumb point feature is used often.

Seems there are a lot more options then when i bought mine, for a lot less money. But, i would buy another one in a second.