Bosch ROS65 VC unboxing Video

ChrisK

great short vid chris :P

so you got the ROS65VCL. man thats so awesome. $215 is a steal for that tool.

i have the smaller brother; the ROS20VSK and its awesome.

but i can imagine how the ros65 will perfom with the vibration control and front handle.

cord is 12 ft. - so pretty darn long. and i thought the cord from my JS572EBL is long with 8 ft.

Bosch probably makes the best mass market sanders. I know you have Festool and Mirka, but they are at a whole other level. The other companies don't really come close. I have the Makita cordless bare sander but no batteries or chargers to use it. Congrats on your first video Chrisk! Also nice purchase!

Congrats on your Bosch. Just be careful when you go to hook up your Festool dust extractor you may cause a disturbance in the force.

Yeah the poor girl is getting dirty looks from my RO90. This sander is really big. Really powerful. Made in Sweden. Has an unbelievable chassis that is completely suspended. I will be using this all weekend and am pretty stoke.

Great video bro u did awesome I wouldve been nervous and studdering threw the whole video lol and a big congrats on ur new toy man that sanders a beuty!

Thanks Mike! BK is dead on, gotta put the camera in landscape mode for my next video. I am a little bit "backwards" on doing these though and am not sure if I like it. I'll try it again, maybe when I'm doing the work shop update as opposed to taking photos. Still a train wreck we've been getting so much snow in the last four weeks (5 feet and it'll be 6 by mid or ing tomorrow) doing snow removal, clean up, work in the big bedroom etc. that I haven't been doing much of anything in the shop.

Work is interesting Mike. 450 hp. No snow tires (we use all seasons....they suck), rear wheel drive, about five inches of ground clearance. It's really really really really really fun. We've had 23 guys hit this winter in their cruisers. That's the most ever.

Also, here is my RO65VC in action!!!

Chris, great review/unboxing man!! Plenty of time for little improvements.. the cool thing is that you just did it! I've thought a lot about about doing little videos but worry too much about making them perfect that I've never actually done one.. I've gotta just jump in one day

Why in the world don't they give you guys snow tires?!?!?! That's crazy to me.

Money dude. Money. They did just buy like 8 all wheel drive cars so maybe they will flip the fleet over but my car will probably retire with me in 3-1/2 years. My baby is still sweet n new!

Also thanks for that. I've been really hesitant to do a video and truthfully I still am. I don't know any of the technical stuff, don't have a mic and truthfully it's a paint to hold the phone and shoot while running the tool. And man my voice sounds weird hearing it drone on back at me. :D