Winter

ChrisK

hey guys, in spite of the five feet of snow we've gotten in the last four and a half weeks and the foot that is starting to fall right now, Samantha and I went for a ride to actually enjoy the day. It's cold, about 14 when I took this picture with a wind chill below zero but all in all this is home....

Yeah but you know what Comp? The fish and lobstahs would know I'm a Festool Snob! Got the t shirt just a little bit ago! My wife saw and just laughed. She said "so true"! Thanks dude! It's going to get hung in my shop!

awesome you got it.....my wife is from St Stephens New Brunswick on the east coast for a petite girl of about 110lbs she can put away about half of that at one lobster sitting......

That makes sense!! My relatives are a bit further north, about 45 minutes north of bar harbor

Crazy thing is my sister in law is actually in Ogunquit this weekend with her boyfriend

You know I've driven right past there over a hundred times on my way up north and have never stopped.. maybe this summer I'll make a point to go

Yeah it's -6 right now. We only got about 8-9" as opposed to the 12-18 they were predicting. Blizzard conditions even knowing it stopped snowing a couple of hours ag. High gusts blowing it everywhere. Just wine t for a walk with my wife and buddy Rufus. Friggin' cold cold cold.

not any nicer here either, lack of snow however but cold cold cold ........oh ya hope this is wrong for Monday......cause I don't think the Dangerous windchill is gonna be that bad if we have 176Km gusts (little over 100MPH)

say good bye to the roof .........

weather.png