Dewalt 20v Leaf Blower

PeteW

I don't see it on their website. Link?

I received the offer in an email......I just added both to the cart and the 4.0 battery is $0.00 in cart

Appears that there is no limit .....I put 3 blowers in cart and would have received 3 batteries if I would have finished the checkout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright guys so I got to finally try this Bebe out an I gotta say I'm pretty happy with it I was able to get a little over 27 min running it off and on I would only let the trigger go for mayby a few steps only, I was able to blow out my garage an the front yard on one bar which was impressive then I headed to the back yard where my avocado and orange trees are.the orange trees don't drop nearly as much trash as my avocado tree does plus it's dropping a lot of little baby avocados right now I thought the blower was gonna have a lil trouble moving those around but didn't of course my craftsman blower has wider and stronger air flow being that it's a gas blower. my wrist and shoulder didn't feel a bit of soreness at all very easy to maneuver light weight and the grip feels great in my hand the only thing that bugged me was my shirt or shorts getting sucked in through the back as it got close to me but not a deal breaker. This is a great blower for my size yard I'm very impressed guys! Next on the list the 20v weed trimmer :}

grats on your blower mike - i really like that one too. but i have to wait a lil bit....until...do you need a 5ah battery? i still have mine....i wanna sell at least one:P

did you get the blower from HomeDepot?

Thanks Alex! I think the wifey got it from lowes cus I didn't see anything shipped from amazon or my HD account. dude ugotta get it I mean its no gas blower which I expected but it does a really great job! let me see how my funds are and I will let you know about that battery bro whats your price for it? let me know cus I know the wifey spent a good chunk of change.

• Like 2

Thanks Alex! I think the wifey got it from lowes cus I didn't see anything shipped from amazon or my HD account. dude ugotta get it I mean its no gas blower which I expected but it does a really great job! let me see how my funds are and I will let you know about that battery bro whats your price for it? let me know cus I know the wifey spent a good chunk of change.

your wife is awesome man - that she just surprised you with a blow ehm blower :P

just gimme 80 for the battery....that will cover item, duty and s/h.

i wait a few more month before i buy a blower. first i wanna wait for the Bosch Blower, it hits the market in fall 2015 in germany. i wanna know how much they want for it and if i go with that blower, i can also get a different cordless 36V tool.

maybe a cordless circular saw or something like that.

Alright guys so I got to finally try this Bebe out an I gotta say I'm pretty happy with it I was able to get a little over 27 min running it off and on I would only let the trigger go for mayby a few steps only, I was able to blow out my garage an the front yard on one bar which was impressive then I headed to the back yard where my avocado and orange trees are.the orange trees don't drop nearly as much trash as my avocado tree does plus it's dropping a lot of little baby avocados right now I thought the blower was gonna have a lil trouble moving those around but didn't of course my craftsman blower has wider and stronger air flow being that it's a gas blower. my wrist and shoulder didn't feel a bit of soreness at all very easy to maneuver light weight and the grip feels great in my hand the only thing that bugged me was my shirt or shorts getting sucked in through the back as it got close to me but not a deal breaker. This is a great blower for my size yard I'm very impressed guys! Next on the list the 20v weed trimmer :}

Cool. Have you ever tried an ego? I'm really curious how they compare.

Picked up the trimmer last weekend.  Does its job.

I've an acre of land to deal with, so I have to pick-up a couple extra 3AH batteries.

After years and years and years and years of rockin' corded trimmers, I've finally seen the light.

NOW, I'm trying to stop myself from dropping ANOTHER $200 on the blower....and my willpower is severely lacking...

Picked up the trimmer last weekend. Does its job.

I've an acre of land to deal with, so I have to pick-up a couple extra 3AH batteries.

After years and years and years and years of rockin' corded trimmers, I've finally seen the light.

NOW, I'm trying to stop myself from dropping ANOTHER $200 on the blower....and my willpower is severely lacking...

DO IT NOOB LOL!! That's a lot more land than I have bro mine is like 1/2 acre or less but did e this blower rocks man I still had more than enough juice left over after I was done I just let the blower run to c how long the runtime was but I could've kept goin. I'm gonna get the trimmer but I gotta hold on for a bit :/

I've had my 20v blower for a few months now.  I use it for blowing out my workshop.   It works great for that.  I used to use my gas blower and it was heavy, smelly and would cut out when I pointed it up to the ceiling to get the cobwebs.   The new electric blower is much handier.  I find I use it much more and also use compressed air a lot less.  

The only problem I have found is that sometimes the intake will suck my shirt up to it and restrict the flow.  This might be because of a larger belly causes the shirt to hang closer to the blower.  Maybe you skinny folks wont have this problem.

I've had my 20v blower for a few months now. I use it for blowing out my workshop. It works great for that. I used to use my gas blower and it was heavy, smelly and would cut out when I pointed it up to the ceiling to get the cobwebs. The new electric blower is much handier. I find I use it much more and also use compressed air a lot less.

The only problem I have found is that sometimes the intake will suck my shirt up to it and restrict the flow. This might be because of a larger belly causes the shirt to hang closer to the blower. Maybe you skinny folks wont have this problem.

. LoL same problem here :)

anyone has a review on the 40v blower, as much as i don't want another battery platform it sounds like a decent deal with the free 2nd 4.0ah battery. 

was originally looking into the 20v blower since i have a handful of 20v batteries.

also looks like amazon has the same free battery deal too.