No air needed

Bigmikez

Today me and my 9yr old son Jacob did a tune up and changed my rotors/ brakes and changed the oil on my truck and I didn't need to start my air compressor today and it felt gooooood!! Lol it's just crazy how powerful these cordless tools are even my neighbors were amazed by the power of the beast/fuel now I just hope they don't start wanting to come over and barrow it... Lol! I can only imagine how the cordless game will be as my kids get older and they start there Tool collections

• Like 1

I'm lookin at mayby purchasing the m18 1/2 or 3/8 compact impact fuel I was checkin it out last time I visited HD and there so compact and the power in those lil tools are great but my 3/8 right angle ratchet did great today (Thanks T.I.A!) it's gots some great power as well. My Neighor asked how much I paid for the 1/2 fuel and I told him I got the bare tool on sale but I showed him a price for the kit on Amazon and he thought the price was crazy but I told him I have no regrets with my purchase, he said he will stick with his compressor and I toldem well by the time UR tank is done filling I will already have had the 2 front tires off and started working.

I'm lookin at mayby purchasing the m18 1/2 or 3/8 compact impact fuel I was checkin it out last time I visited HD and there so compact and the power in those lil tools are great but my 3/8 right angle ratchet did great today (Thanks T.I.A!) it's gots some great power as well. My Neighor asked how much I paid for the 1/2 fuel and I told him I got the bare tool on sale but I showed him a price for the kit on Amazon and he thought the price was crazy but I told him I have no regrets with my purchase, he said he will stick with his compressor and I toldem well by the time UR tank is done filling I will already have had the 2 front tires off and started working.

If you get the one battery kit you save a bit of money. The big thing is if you stay with one platform and get enough batteries you don't need to buy kits anymore