Pay bill or buy a tool

RobertMcNjr

Of course I'm going to pay the bill but, don't you just hate it? Their is another tool you wanna buy but its that time of the month to pay the bills. Darn it, and I wanted to get a Table Saw lol...

Right now my head is saying, "Its ok, you can pay next week" which we all know is b/s. Cause when next week comes their is something else you'll wanna buy.

Of course I'm going to pay the bill but, don't you just hate it? Their is another tool you wanna buy but its that time of the month to pay the bills. Darn it, and I wanted to get a Table Saw lol...

Right now my head is saying, "Its ok, you can pay next week" which we all know is b/s. Cause when next week comes their is something else you'll wanna buy.

DONT DO IT BROTHA DONT DO IT!!! Lol

take all your bills, write each one down on a piece of paper along with table saw......put them all in a hat..... and pick one....... if the bill collector calls tell them if they call again they are not eligible for the draw.....just kidding.....never get yourself in that position......pay your bills...

• Like 1

take all your bills, write each one down on a piece of paper along with table saw......put them all in a hat..... and pick one....... if the bill collector calls tell them if they call again they are not eligible for the draw.....just kidding.....never get yourself in that position......pay your bills...

haha thats a good one - but agreed on