Show your new toys

BK13

Hahahahahahahahahahahah screw dem' be-hotches yo..down in da hood (you know, the eastern part of New Hampshire where you can hit a deer in the middle of the road at 7am) that's how we roll. The guys over there would have a fit if they saw my Ryobi Airstrike mailers in a Systainer! Ohhhhhhh and a Milwaukee assortment in there too? ??? Gasp ;)

Fo shizzle, yo!

Just a quick pick me up. Bout the knife and screwdrivers for the wife's tool bag, she didn't want them oh well more for me. Should have bought her the Milwaukee 8-piece set!

You'll have to let us know if those clamps are good kit or garbage....

Got these last week. I knew Bessey is good stuff. Have a couple of their KliKlamps that I use with router jigs.

Now I want to get a set of good clamps. I like leverclamps so that's what I got. And boy are they nice. Not cheap, but it won't get any better than Bessey. Got me 4 of these to try. I really like them. More to come when my wallet agrees ;)

bessey-lever-clamp-classix-gsh-120-60.jp

And ordered these over the weekend. Can't wait to try that little plane. It's from Rali. A Swiss brand that I haven't heard of before. Saw the shop was carrying these and did some digging.

They have some nice planes. This is the 105 N Evolution. 

What's so nice is that they are very easy to adjust with that red lever. Now I want their other planes as well.
It never stops...

707317_01_P_WE_8.jpg

717146_01_P_WE_8.jpg

707289_01_P_WE_8.jpg

703406_01_P_WE_8.jpg

Got these last week. I knew Bessey is good stuff. Have a couple of their KliKlamps that I use with router jigs.

Now I want to get a set of good clamps. I like leverclamps so that's what I got. And boy are they nice. Not cheap, but it won't get any better than Bessey. Got me 4 of these to try. I really like them. More to come when my wallet agrees ;)

bessey-lever-clamp-classix-gsh-120-60.jp

And ordered these over the weekend. Can't wait to try that little plane. It's from Rali. A Swiss brand that I haven't heard of before. Saw the shop was carrying these and did some digging.

They have some nice planes. This is the 105 N Evolution. 

What's so nice is that they are very easy to adjust with that red lever. Now I want their other planes as well.

It never stops...

707317_01_P_WE_8.jpg

717146_01_P_WE_8.jpg

707289_01_P_WE_8.jpg

703406_01_P_WE_8.jpg

Those Besseys look a lot like my Festool quick clamps. Those are awesome! I haven't seen them here in the US thus far.

Nice set of tools!! Yeah, the festool quick clamps are indeed rebranded besseys. The only difference is the shape of the fixed part of the jaw.. the festooned is narrower so it will fit in t-track..

That thin bevel gage looks nice, how big is that? And that plane looks sweek too.. it looks nice and compact, perfect to keep in the tool bag for little touch ups and detail work.

That bevel gauge is from Shinwa. It's 250mm. It's no Bridge City/Woodpeckers, but it's nice and for a decent price.

Yeah, that plane was something I found at that online shop. Was browsing a bit and found some Rali planes.

I really need a better one. My current plane is a piece of shit. It's a crime to adjust and the blade never stays in place.

This one is very easy to adjust. Exactly, for little touch ups and small work.

And they work with replaceble blades. Perfect for me.

I wouldn't mind some of their other planes as well...

703401_01_P_WE_8.jpg

41QGaIh7pgL.jpg

703407_01_P_WE_8.jpg