Show your new toys

BK13

Alright, I'm now thinking it's going to be...

OS50VC 1/2 sheet orbital finishing sander for the Drywall project.

quite right my man....was a really hard decision to pick the right item.

Yup! I'm with Bryan on that one!

almost :P your first guess was right haha

I bet it's a DeWALT tracksaw hidden in an L-boxx so it won't get stolen on the jobsite

haha thats a good one.

but its the ROS65VCL - bought it from HD with store credit....just had to wait a few weeks until they got it back in stack and shipped.

the only problem i have is the styrofoam or what that is; where the tool sits in is chipped off on 2 spots...but ill take care of that soon.

(kinda tried to rotate the picture but it didnt work)

0303152132a_zpsyvia6th5.jpg

0303152132_zpsmpss6pt8.jpg

• Like 1

6" pad is already on the sander

it is the exact same one :P

Okay....so when I guessed and you said I was close what you really meant is WOW CHRIS YOU ROCK LORD OF ALL KNOWING POWERS I BOW IN YOUR PRESENCE AND AM HUMBLED BY YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER KNOWLEDGE OF ALL?

Hahaha good choice Madman, you are going to love the set!

• Like 1

Okay....so when I guessed and you said I was close what you really meant is WOW CHRIS YOU ROCK LORD OF ALL KNOWING POWERS I BOW IN YOUR PRESENCE AND AM HUMBLED BY YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER KNOWLEDGE OF ALL?

Hahaha good choice Madman, you are going to love the set!

i couldnt drop the bomb right after the first post/guessing lol. thats why i said really really hot haha

• Like 1

Picked up a slightly used Sys1 T-loc and Bosch socket ready impact! Going to put the new impact to use tomorrow at our kitchen remodel.

lucky guy - the IDH182 is on my list too.... the torque on that tool is amazing and the handle is slim.

oh man i start drooling already....

• Like 1

Wow.

Put down the tequila, buddy!

:)

i couldnt drop the bomb right after the first post/guessing lol. thats why i said really really hot haha

It's okay Madman....at least we know....and like GI Joe says.....Knowing is half the battle....G-I-JOOOOOE!!!!!

and here another new toy.

my miter saw model doesn't come with a laser - i thought lets give a try since i have the fancy miter saw stand. 

the european model has a laser - no clue why they removed it for the us model.

so i bought this nice piece of jewelry for the saw. it actually replaces the washer from the saw blade, just have to switch it out.

it turns on as soon as the blade rotates.

0304151556_zps2r1ypxqn.jpg

0304151600_zps7fonrpfq.jpg