Show your new toys

BK13

my miter saw model doesn't come with a laser 

the european model has a laser - no clue why they removed it for the us model.

Because in america someone could put there head under the saw when its on and stare at the laser to long and damage there vision and lawsuits could happen.

Because in america someone could put there head under the saw when its on and stare at the laser to long and damage there vision and lawsuits could happen.

shit sam - too late....why you didnt tell me that earlier that its bad to stare in that laser.

i installed the laser washer, turned the saw on that the laser gets activated and put my head under the running blade to check if the laser really works. now i have that red dot in my eye and its not going away, like if you looked in the sun. kinda burning too....

ill check the laser tmw with the other eye, i guess my eye sight wasnt so good.

(joke :P

shit sam - too late....why you didnt tell me that earlier that its bad to stare in that laser.

i installed the laser washer, turned the saw on that the laser gets activated and put my head under the running blade to check if the laser really works. now i have that red dot in my eye and its not going away, like if you looked in the sun. kinda burning too....

ill check the laser tmw with the other eye, i guess my eye sight wasnt so good.

(joke :P

Dont Panic Madman hopefully you can still see well enough to get the phone number of a personal injury lawyer off of a late night TV add. 

even without i just have to listen, they repeat the numbers like 12 times per commercial - at least haha

Make sure you get one that sounds trustworthy, nothing but the best for MadMan. Hopefully your wife can read our posts for you as long as you have to suffer with this.

Nice!! MM looks really accurate bro!

its really accurate!

Nice little video madman!! I'm digging the soundtrack :)

That seems like a great laser.. it should stay very consistent and accurate even with different kerf blades since it mounts right to the blade.. I would imagine this could be used on other brand saws also..

thanks John :P ya radio in the background haha

right, its mounted right against the blade on the shaft...ill add some pics from the install.

it can fit to other brands, just when they have that notch in the arbor...you'll see in the pictures.

Cool laser! Can you put one on each side? Does it have any adjustment?

no just on the left side - no adjustments needed, its ready to go