Show your new toys

BK13

Nice "toys" Chris!! I see you have the little OmniSquare too. That's a handy little square.

I'm really liking that square a lot and not a bad price. Love the positive locks on it and the fact that it's made here in the USA

I'm really liking that square a lot and not a bad price. Love the positive locks on it and the fact that it's made here in the USA

Yeah I found it by accident one day on the web and ordered one. I did a thread about it on BTP and a bunch of guys ordered one. It seems well built and accurate enough for what I use it for.

Yeah I found it by accident one day on the web and ordered one. I did a thread about it on BTP and a bunch of guys ordered one. It seems well built and accurate enough for what I use it for.

BTP?

Stopped by a local tool supply yesterday and picked up the Makita multi tool, was actually a little cheaper than the depot sells it for. Wanted to buy Makitas new cut out tool as well but they didn't have it I stock. On the way home stopped at the Depot and grabbed Dewalts multi level workshop.

Stopped by a local tool supply yesterday and picked up the Makita multi tool, was actually a little cheaper than the depot sells it for. Wanted to buy Makitas new cut out tool as well but they didn't have it I stock. On the way home stopped at the Depot and grabbed Dewalts multi level workshop.

NICE MIKEY!! Let us know how U like dewalt storage unit I've seen these at HD awhile back.

great stuff you bought. support the local stores :P