New Tough System Radio

overanalyze

All Home Depots around me have 3 in stock..........guess what I buying tomorrow! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully your store has it pulled down from top stock by then. I had to spend an hour in the store trying to find the pallet and then for them to get an OP to get it down.

Have me time to look for deals. [emoji12]

This radio is "Awesome" ............if it had a bottle opener it would be perfect!

I am soooooo glad I went with DeWalt's Toughsystem.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1446565289.315853.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are all of your Tough System boxes? That's insane! You must have a lot of stuff to store! haha

Great radio........yes I am a DeWalt fan boy but this may be the best "Tool" to get you motivated......blue tooth works flawlessly and the sound is as good as some Bose system I have.

I will be buying a 2nd during the HD promo [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's good that there's not a lead floating around when you don't need it

The Bluetooth pairs really easy, I've had mine running off the battery while in the rack , not tried charging my phone off it yet , the cubbyhole is good for keeping iPod/phone safe while playing / charging

All in all I'm well impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reception is so much better. I had my other radio next to it. Both on DAB+. The Toughsystem played fine while the DCR017 didn't pick up any signal. Even FM. Same station. Toughsystem playing fine, DCR all noisy.

Everytime I turn it on it's a joy to listen to. Sold my DCR. Gonna miss the outlets. They always came in handy.

Sent from Europe using Tapatalk.