DeWalt DCF620 20V Brushless Drywall Screwguns

madman_us

i might buy Bosch's cordless drywall screwgun, but just when HD or lowes will get it...

for those items i like to buy it from a local store ( due to their 90days return policy)

i have to install lots of drywall in the next few weeks/month.

my garage, dining room, grandma-in-law's bathroom + garage, friends house - 2 rooms due to rain damage

• 4 weeks later...

i might buy Bosch's cordless drywall screwgun, but just when HD or lowes will get it...

for those items i like to buy it from a local store ( due to their 90days return policy)

i have to install lots of drywall in the next few weeks/month.

my garage, dining room, grandma-in-law's bathroom + garage, friends house - 2 rooms due to rain damage

DeWalt offers a 90 day guarantee on all their tools regardless of where you buy them from.

• 2 weeks later...

That's pretty sweet KWC especially the ability to flip it flush to the ground. I'd get one but....I don't hang too much Sheetrock.

I've been using the Ridgid Collated gun to build fences for about two years. Offers superior quality at competitive price because of speed. I just ordered this to replace my Ridgid gun and ditch the cord.

So you don't have to hang rock to need this gun.

• 1 month later...

I was at my Home Depot today and they had one on display.

Of course the tip was missing so I couldn't try it. But felt comfortable and powerful.

I will pick one up next time I have a decent amount of board to hang.

Ill look around for the part. The Dewalt site doesn't have a parts list for the collated attachment :-/

its listed as a (Hex) 6.35 mm socket on the site though, curious.  They only have the Philips replacements listed for sale if you use the search box for DCF6201.

• Like 1

I have the collated attachment.

The problem is the 6" driver tips. I bought the tool because I read somewhere that it'll do square drive as well as Phillips collated screws. The DCF6201 arrived yesterday with two 6" #2 Phillips bits. They are smooth shaft from the hex to the driver tip. Making other manufactures not compatible. It's a pretty small diameter making it appear that only DeWalt drivers designed for the attachment can be used.

Basically, I need a DeWalt driver similar to the Kreg driver. Small diameter shaft.