Grizzly 3-Speed Hanging Air Filter for $109

madman_us

Custom made by yours trully. Multiblades Kapex adapter with t-track. Kreg fence system, and wood wings by me.

Dude that is awesome, any chance you'd post a picture of that set up....yes I want to copy that :)

Awesome stuff NER! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I just had the new box added in my shop and I'm almost done with lighting so I'll give my honest opinion on the machine soon but I'm really happy for ha dude! That is awesome customer service. I will be buying from these guys again.

Yeah, in my opinion they went above and beyond there..   i was going to but i really didnt want to wait till the end of june!

ive always been intrigued by grizzly but never had the need for stationary equipment.. if and when i do they will definetly get a stronger consideration with customer service like that and ill even browse them for smaller items in the future.     im sure you will get your up and running before i do so ill also be interested in what you have to say about it

then we gonna see another unboxing and review vid from NER :D

did you do one chris from your grizzly?

I havent been able to put together any vidoes lately as i had hoped i would because ive just been crazy with work and life.. things should be getting back to normal this week and hopefully i can make a quick video when it shows up!!   ive got a few videos planned that i would like to get to!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584