X2 36V Brushless Blower.

M80

oVkmZ5Z.jpg

bzLcHEG.jpg

I was poking around on the Makita Japan site and saw this. If I'm reading it right it is more than 3 times as powerful as the current X2 blower. (13.4m3/min vs. 4.4m3/min). I've been itching to buy the blower, but now I might hold off until I can get my hands on this baby.

That's the cool thing about Makita they do make the Dual voltage tools. If I wasn't a Milwaukee fanboy and had a ton of batteries. I would go Makita I think. The only thing is Dewalt has the Cordless framing nailer and soon to be trim nailers. I have the Paslodes they are nice but the Fuel can be a pain.

I found the stats but they need to be converted from metric to sae. Speed is 54 m's and volume is 13.4 m3.

Here let me help you being Canadian and not being bogged down by a system that every other country does not use I can convert it for you guys.

13.4 cubic meters=13400 liters/28.3168 liters per cubic foot= 473.2165 cubic feet per minute

54 meters x   3600 seconds  x             mile         = 120.795 miles per hour

second                hour              1609.34 meters         

• Like 2

Here let me help you being Canadian and not being bogged down by a system that every other country does not use I can convert it for you guys.

13.4 cubic meters=13400 liters/28.3168 liters per cubic foot= 473.2165 cubic feet per minute

54 meters x   3600 seconds  x             mile         = 120.795 miles per hour

second                hour              1609.34 meters

Or you could just, you know, use google...

LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...