mad's new miter saw stand

madman_us

i was talking to my wife the other day about a job i have to do at her grandma's house.

have to remodel 2 patio's.

so i told her that i have to put my miter saw on sawhorses when i do that job.

on saturday she went out with her mom to the antique store, when she came back she said that she needed the truck to pick up a piece of furniture but she doesnt need my help for that.

30 mins later she came home and i didnt see anything on the truck.

then i peeked in the bed of the truck and i saw this huge blue item.

Bosch T4B Gravity Rise Stand

that was definitely a nice surprise. best wife ever!

spend last sunday a couple hours to assembly that thing.

its a really solid piece.

and i made a few pics while doing that, going to upload those too. but first i have to find my card reader, have the pics on my camera.

0221151527_zpsvzaqkc2s.jpg

0221151527a_zps3g3ukqfo.jpg

0221151527b_zpsm31fzhvb.jpg

• Like 2

thanks everyone.

her some pics when i assembled that stand.

when the stand is folded, it just needs 40" when its flush against the wall.

due to the motor which is mounted on top of the saw, if they would have designed it different then they could have saved about 6-8".

after a while i stopped making pics because my camera died and i didnt wanted to wait until battery gets charged

IMG_0993_zpsmpozuz0n.jpg

IMG_0994_zpsipfdjjvb.jpg

IMG_0995_zpswae3y4gh.jpg

IMG_0996_zpskjcnsp8a.jpg

IMG_0997_zpscaxteo2y.jpg

IMG_0998_zpscon8ye6e.jpg

IMG_0999_zpsuivtkfob.jpg

IMG_1000_zpszrvpw8wj.jpg

IMG_1001_zps5xfex6ko.jpg

IMG_1002_zpsc3owkyj8.jpg

It's awesome to have a wife that supports you.

I'm very lucky that way myself. I got my wife involved in shooting sports and we cannot go to a gun show without her trying to buy every gun she likes the looks of and wants to try.

She's also supportive of my new found tool joy, she continues to give me support for what ever tool I want. Of course it involves projects she wants done, but that's great too.

Good for you.

That's an amazing surprise - it's quite cool when your better half feeds your addiction.  I found a Milwaukee tool belt under the Christmas tree this year and was just totally blown away that my wife managed to surprise me with something I really needed and had been eyeballing for some time, even though I hadn't told her.

• 2 weeks later...

That's an amazing surprise - it's quite cool when your better half feeds your addiction.  I found a Milwaukee tool belt under the Christmas tree this year and was just totally blown away that my wife managed to surprise me with something I really needed and had been eyeballing for some time, even though I hadn't told her.

about 2y ago when we bought this house @ the first x-mas i found a bosch drill/driver and impactor kit under the tree.

i just mentioned something about 1 or 2 month before x-mas that this kit is pretty awesome....

she actually started my addiction :D