MASSIVE Brushless Drill Fight: Milwaukee, Dewalt, Makita, Bosch & Metabo

dwain

I've never had the chance to try out a Metabo. Looks like I may have to find one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm a Marita man myself, but I'm loving the Metabo gear at the moment, it's built really well!

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks William S. 

The Dewalt is a very good tool! But we wanted to rank them, and so we looked for the differences. If we were comparing every brands tools, including their brushed tools etc, then the dewalt would have been only a point or two behind the best comparatively. but this was essentially a best of the best comparison.

• 1 month later...

Hi Dwain,

Great extensive testing and video. Really thought it was thorough and comprehensive. I called Metabo and the technical rep said that the SB18 LT was more suitable for the weekend warrior. Plus I'm finding the LTX pretty hard to find. Was wondering if you had a chance to handle the SB18 LT? Unlike the LTX, it doesn't come with many features and its made in PRC (China).

Hi Dwain,

Great extensive testing and video. Really thought it was thorough and comprehensive. I called Metabo and the technical rep said that the SB18 LT was more suitable for the weekend warrior. Plus I'm finding the LTX pretty hard to find. Was wondering if you had a chance to handle the SB18 LT? Unlike the LTX, it doesn't come with many features and its made in PRC (China).

Sorry silversurfer, I've not had the chance.