DeWalt Miter saw and stand offer

DiverDn

I hope this isn't considered a double post. I replied in the Power Tools about this offer, but wanted to share here in case others hadn't seen it.

The Home Depot and Lowes has the DeWalt miter saw + free stand offer going on.

I checked Lowes and their offer ended the end of March, HD appears to be until April.

post-49999-0-75120800-1425140743_thumb.j

sorry newbie here, don't know how to rotate on post

Thanks for the welcome.  I haven't gotten a miter saw yet, but have been looking and will most likely go this route before the promo is over. I just received a 10% off form Acme tools for signing up for their web notices, so that might be the ticket for me. If they have the free stand offer.

John

Thanks for the welcome. I haven't gotten a miter saw yet, but have been looking and will most likely go this route before the promo is over. I just received a 10% off form Acme tools for signing up for their web notices, so that might be the ticket for me. If they have the free stand offer.

John

I just got this deal during this past December and its a beast Man U will enjoy it and the stand is quite big but comes in very handy for those long 2x4 2x6's oh and welcome to the crew!!

We do have an Acme local, so I went into HD today and it took some talking but they honored the 10% discount. The kicker was, they had to order it online at the store for delivery to the store. So I won't get the saw and stand until next week, but I don't need to for about a month anyway.

Thanks for the suggestion MM.

John

• Like 1

When I purchased my Saw and stand a few months ago now, HD would not match Lowes 10% coupon on this deal said you can't combine offers, so I ended up ordering it online from Lowes for 10% off and shipped to my house for free.

Glad to hear someone got the 10% off from HD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584