4.0 and 5.0 batteries

gsxr_1983

Really pleased with the 5.0 batts, bought 2 and has enough life in 1 battery for 1 kitchen installation using the circ saw.

The 4.0 in the impact gun lasts all day and still has 4 bar of power!

Hopefully the jigsaw will arrive soon so looking forward to seeing how that performs and with a 5.0 installed

Can Milwaukee get on with making a brushless jigsaw Its way overdue.

Had to buy the 18v jigsaw from the states, they only sell the smaller ones like the 12v one over here.

I'm not a big fan of LED lights on jigsaws, they're great if they got an off button but when u cut upside down it blinds you lol which put me off the likes of Bosch as I found that the worst

My take on it and shame on Milwaukee, is they really don't have a lot of woodworking tools like other manufacturers do. They have the best brushless line as it applies to trades but how about a brushless planer - or just a planer, a brushless jigsaw, brushless multi tool, cordless nailers....? I love the Milwaukee Fuel line, they're customer service when I have used it is second to none but.... They really need to start expanding into lines where Makita, Bosch and others are headed to round out other areas missing. My Fuel Hackzall is a beast. My Fuel impactor is phenomenal and my rotary tool is slick as snot but I'd like to see more offers for what I do.

Had to buy the 18v jigsaw from the states, they only sell the smaller ones like the 12v one over here.

I'm not a big fan of LED lights on jigsaws, they're great if they got an off button but when u cut upside down it blinds you lol which put me off the likes of Bosch as I found that the worst

the led on bosch jigsaw's can be turned off. has it own button