Everything Is On Sale

Samuel L.

I'm mulling over the idea of the makita dual battery charger and possibly the makita cordless drywall cutout tool

the pricing is much better than the US even after the shipping is figured in.

Decisions decisions!!!!

i prolly order something, maybe we can order it via Samual and he gonna ship it for us in 1 package to save shipping costs.

what you think NER & Sam

like everything else in life, you have to shop around.....my wife goes to three different grocery stores to get all the groceries, one has good prices on meat ect ect another is better for something else ect ect after awhile she has got it down to a science....when it comes to tools for me I try to buy local as often as I can for a few reasons.....support for local shops and less hassle if anything goes wrong with product and most important I get it right now....lol

I'm mulling over the idea of the makita dual battery charger and possibly the makita cordless drywall cutout tool

the pricing is much better than the US even after the shipping is figured in.

Decisions decisions!!!!

I'm digging the Makita cut out tool as well

i prolly order something, maybe we can order it via Samual and he gonna ship it for us in 1 package to save shipping costs.

what you think NER & Sam

You can buddy your order up with each other but I am on a really tight leash right now so I have to do everything just right 

You can buddy your order up with each other but I am on a really tight leash right now so I have to do everything just right 

man dont worry - i understand that

if kms really dont charge tax its a pretty sweet deal.

the bosch kit i was looking at would be at 203.85 USD including s/h.

it includes, 2x 2.0 batteries, charger, 1x lboxx2, idh182, dds182

clpk_zpsgmwxdtsl.jpg

and thats a different picture of it:

8dc4e660-570c-424f-8dd9-aede8417dfb5_400

i was eyeballing the bare kit of the IDH182 @ homedepot. so just the impactor and lboxx2 with not batteries etc.

that kit runs at 185 USD with tax.

1a2c3012-e2b5-4792-af0b-9530386feb2b_400

so for around 20 bucks more - i get 2x 2ah batteries and a Bosch DDS182

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb