Everything Is On Sale

Samuel L.

I was eyeballing the Milwaukee 2720-20 but it doesn't appear to be for sale on the site (either click through on the flyer or browsing directly).  Is it just sold out?

Looking at the prices, I wish I hadn't already bought the 7 1/2" Fuel Circular Saw (2731).  Even with shipping, USD $163 is a killer deal.

I was eyeballing the Milwaukee 2720-20 but it doesn't appear to be for sale on the site (either click through on the flyer or browsing directly).  Is it just sold out?

Looking at the prices, I wish I hadn't already bought the 7 1/2" Fuel Circular Saw (2731).  Even with shipping, USD $163 is a killer deal.

Yea our website development team is could be better if its not there call coquitlam main office ask them to fix it if they cant in time call one of the stores and place a phone order on it.

call store before you make an order, the online site has no indication of stock levels.....I can not stand getting notified of an item on back order....it is bad enough having to pay for an item with a credit card and worse if you have to pay and not even have it....

call store before you make an order, the online site has no indication of stock levels.....I can not stand getting notified of an item on back order....it is bad enough having to pay for an item with a credit card and worse if you have to pay and not even have it....

is that common with kms ? or you do that in general ?!

but not the "hot deal" ones, some from march 8-14 and some 12-14

clpk_zpsgmwxdtsl.jpg

You don't even know how packed it is on 3 day sales I don't even try to do anything then only work in the warehouse because if you walk onto the sales floor you make it about 40 feet on the Thursday or Friday and only 10 feet on a Saturday before some customer needs your help.

You don't even know how packed it is on 3 day sales I don't even try to do anything then only work in the warehouse because if you walk onto the sales floor you make it about 40 feet on the Thursday or Friday and only 10 feet on a Saturday before some customer needs your help.

I can imagine that.

some of these prices are awesome but the one and only time I dealt with them I ran into the back order issue, what pissed me off most was when I called about it they told me not sure of date and they have not had any stock of that Item for weeks? I said why offer it on the web site I ended up cancelling order.......and got it local for $20 difference ............but had it in my hand same day.........

the store is surely great for walk-ins but online needs some IT work.........real time counter for stock would be nice or at least a warning of stock being low........

some of these prices are awesome but the one and only time I dealt with them I ran into the back order issue, what pissed me off most was when I called about it they told me not sure of date and they have not had any stock of that Item for weeks? I said why offer it on the web site I ended up cancelling order.......and got it local for $20 difference ............but had it in my hand same day.........

the store is surely great for walk-ins but online needs some IT work.........real time counter for stock would be nice or at least a warning of stock being low........

No our stock management in store is almost just as bad

Seems like a pretty decent deal for the Bosch Drill and Impact. Does that impact/wrench work pretty good? Like as far as power? Or is it mainly just more convenient since you don't have to put on an adapter for sockets?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk