6 bay M12/M18 Charger

FrosBros82

Has anyone heard when the M12/M18 charger is coming out.... or has it already? I can't seem to find it yet! It seems kind of ridiculous that I want to buy it (when I own 4 M12 chargers) but I think it could make things easier and less cluttered when working. Any input would be great.

Thanks,

FB82

might need to think about investing in one of these with all the batteries ive been getting and with my new m12 kit on the way  I will b up to about almost 12 batteries

Hahahahahahahahahaha I KNEW it!!!!! Sold to the man in Cali!!!!!

• Like 1

I have the Fuel 3/8" impact wrench. I like it a bunch. It will usually take lug nuts off my F150 and GF's Expedition (115 ft-lbs or so) with little drama (I am a little neurotic about keeping the threads clean and lubed). It's not a super powerhouse, but it's not 7+ pounds, either.

I have the Fuel 3/8" impact wrench. I like it a bunch. It will usually take lug nuts off my F150 and GF's Expedition (115 ft-lbs or so) with little drama (I am a little neurotic about keeping the threads clean and lubed). It's not a super powerhouse, but it's not 7+ pounds, either.

good 2 know BK I seen a couple youtube reviews on it it where they were taking lug nuts off 2 that's what made jump on it even more plus I know the ratchet is gonna come in very handy.

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/2014/08/mac-20v-impact-wrench-bwp050/

http://www.mactools.co.uk/rate-mac-tools-products/bwp050-kit-12-drive-18v-mac-cordless-impact-wrench-kit

So my cruiser was suffering a semi flat so I was up at HQ and dropped into automotive to get a new tire. My buddy Rick, one of the mechanics was demoing a brand spanking new Mac impact gun. He was running it with Dewalt 20v batteries. He also has the DCF889 Dewalt. He hates the Dewalt. He said it's loud and takes a while for it to actually remove the lugs. The Mac blasts em right off. I got to mess around with it and was blows away at the weight, it weighs a ton, and the unbelievable torque.

That Mac was on my list Chris I've messed with it at the shop when the Mac guy stopped by the shop to show them off the grip felt very comfortable but did have some weight and power was nice to but was out of my price range but I'm glad I went with the fuel 1/2 not disappointed at all.

That Mac was on my list Chris I've messed with it at the shop when the Mac guy stopped by the shop to show them off the grip felt very comfortable but did have some weight and power was nice to but was out of my price range but I'm glad I went with the fuel 1/2 not disappointed at all.

Good to know Mike. I don't have any M18 tools currently, just an XC battery. I ALMOST bought it when HD had it for such a low price but I really didn't want to drop the coin at that time. My IDH182 has a 1/2" impact anvil but I don't think it would take lugs off of my Tundra.