6 bay M12/M18 Charger

FrosBros82

It's the backing torque you need though to loosen lug nuts up which differs from the forward torque and impact rating. Do I know what the reverse or jut busting torque is? Nope. But I'm pretty confident it MIGHT get the lugs off of my truck but not as efficiently as a impact wrench with a higher torque rating. But until I try I won't know.

It's the backing torque you need though to loosen lug nuts up which differs from the forward torque and impact rating. Do I know what the reverse or jut busting torque is? Nope. But I'm pretty confident it MIGHT get the lugs off of my truck but not as efficiently as a impact wrench with a higher torque rating. But until I try I won't know.

if they don't have both torque specs they usually only show the breakaway torque because its a little higher.

You obviously need to buy three or four 18-20v impacts and do a tool fight....

Nice MM U lucky! I grew with my grandpa being the neighorhood mechanic so I've always had a love for it though I should've paid more attention back when he was doing it all the time I still know a good chunk of the basics. So though I paint at the shop I've been finding myself doing more n more of the mechanic work at the shop.

ya back in germany i did that myself too, changing oil and rotate tires.

but for 105 bucks - 3x oil change and 3x tire rotations + 3 car washes.

for that money i dont get my hands dirty.

changing spark plugs at my dodge - hell ya, i do that myself. definitely worth it! dealer charge you 400 bucks or so....

Nice collection of red you got there Mike!!

As nice as the charger is, unless your burning through batteries all day long I say that money could be better spent somewhere else (like more tools) :)

Thanks U NER and tea I'm gonna save some money for a new blower I'm thinkin the 20v one from DeWalt but if another deal shows up it's hard to resist :}