HD DOTD Milwaukee and Klein backpacks

DPSElias

If your in the market seems like a good deal, thinking of getting one myself even tho I don't need one

Milwaukee Jobsite pack back 48-22-8200: $69

Klien tradesman pro organizer back pack 55421BP-14: $75

Go check them out

-D

I picked up the Milwaukee bag. I wish it was a Veto pack for that kind of price they are the Cadillac of tool bags. I really didn't want to spend any money today but It was too good of a deal not to day no.

Honestly Jason, I don't think I would have bought one as I really like my tool boxes. But I have to admit that Klein is a fantastic bag. From the super dense rubber bottom tray to the hardened electronics pouch at the top. Great bag. I bet that Milwaukee is sweet.

if you miss this deal today, they got the milwaukee bag with screwdrivers or tape measure or nail puller, for $99,

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-Jobsite-Backpack-with-Screwdriver-Set-8-Piece-48-22-8200-48-22-2008/205806684 

was going to get the klien bag but the milwaukee bag has got the laptop slot, as a super technician, i require my tools and laptop, there were a few times i needed a good bag, i had to climb a roof to install an antenna, it was wet and dirty, wish i had this bag then. would have kept my electronics and tools clean. 

husky seems to have their own backpack now, although not much of tool bag. as there's no tools organizers.  

Model # 58597N1

• 2 weeks later...

Really like this new bag, for techs like me, for 90% of tasks i do, the bag fits what i need, holds my laptop with plenty of other cables and most common hand tools i use, i use the rigid box for my testers and other electronic equipment, got the dewalt box for carry all my jacks and termination tools, while the bag is heavy while fully loaded, the straps do a good job of distributing the weight and feels like it should hold up well. 

Really like this new bag, for techs like me, for 90% of tasks i do, the bag fits what i need, holds my laptop with plenty of other cables and most common hand tools i use, i use the rigid box for my testers and other electronic equipment, got the dewalt box for carry all my jacks and termination tools, while the bag is heavy while fully loaded, the straps do a good job of distributing the weight and feels like it should hold up well.

Is that a Rigid c25 camera? How do you like it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584