FINALLY!!

Bigmikez

The bosch 12v is really compact and they had a great deal about 2yrs ago where they offered the drill and impact and radio with L boxes for a really great price I can't remeber correctly how much it was but I had regretted so much not buying that kit but I am glad that I got into the m12 line though I'm a Dewalt guy an really hoped they would've expanded there 12v line but they didn't so I went with m12 cus of there great line of tools they have and haven't regretted not one bit.

• Like 2

BigMikeZ, I first got the dewalt 20v and naturally go into the 12v line and was disappointed that there was no growth with this line, and once the fuel stuff came out I was like Damn those are as powerful as my 20v stuff and I was sold. I picked the m12 because on how large the lineup was, did not want to get stuck in a platform that wasn't expanding. I love my 20v stuff but almost wish I just went Red to start, but before brushless the Dewalt stuff seemed to be rocking it, now its almost even.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at the M12 3/8" ratchet and M12 3/8" impact wrench but then I noticed that there is a M12 1/2" impact wrench also. According to specs there is not much of a difference in performance in 2:nd gear but 1:st gear puts out a little more torque. Anyone have anything to tell about the 1/2" model? The benefit of getting both tools with 3/8" is that I can use both tools with the same sockets for quick changes between the two.

Looking at the M12 3/8" ratchet and M12 3/8" impact wrench but then I noticed that there is a M12 1/2" impact wrench also. According to specs there is not much of a difference in performance in 2:nd gear but 1:st gear puts out a little more torque. Anyone have anything to tell about the 1/2" model? The benefit of getting both tools with 3/8" is that I can use both tools with the same sockets for quick changes between the two.

Whoa, M12 1/2" impact wrench? Or is it the 3/8" 12v, or the 1/2" 18v? I hate to think I missed a tool...

Whoa, M12 1/2" impact wrench? Or is it the 3/8" 12v, or the 1/2" 18v? I hate to think I missed a tool...

It might be a Eruo thing? Seems they get all the fun tools first! But that's okay with me cause we end up getting the stuff without kinks!

Yea the M12 1/2 isn't sold in the USA. We only get the 3/8 and 1/4

Yeah that's right, M12 1/2" impact wrency. Did not find that model on the US site thou so it's probably a euro model. Anyone with some experience on that one?

Didn't even know about it, but now I MUST HAVE it, LOL.

I sent Milwaukee a message on Facebook yesterday about it, but based on previous experience with other companies, I don't expect a response.

• Like 1

I think it is funny how ratchets and impacts across the pond have kept the 1/4" , 3/8", and 1/2" as the standard vs a metric alternative. Gotta wonder why??

Alot of stuff is reffered to in inches over here. But it is slowly changing to our standard metric system. Nails are often said as 3",4" and so on while it's labeled as 75mm, 100mm and so on. Timber is also the same, we say 2x4 and 2x6 while it's sold as 50x100 and 50x150. But it's true like you say. The ratchets and sockets are still only measured in inches here. Strange indeed.