HD story with solarcity

madman_us

went tonight to homedepot to pick up some electrical stuff.

my hands were completely full with electrical boxes, light switches, spade bit extension and i was still looking for a different light switch.

all the sudden someone start talk in the back of me about solar panels, then he walked around me and was standing right next to me.

i know he was talking to me because i was the only fu**cking guy in the whole HD i felt like.

i keep starring at the light switches to figure out which one i wanted to buy and that guy talks since 5mins non stop about their program. during that time i didnt make any eye contact at all with him.

then he asked me, if i know what kinda roof i have.

i told him it doesnt matter what kinda roof i have, i know that you can install solar panels on it.

he kept going and was telling me fu** about different roof types like cement shingles bla bla.

by that time i found the right light switch - man those 4-way switches are pricy; 14 bucks a piece.

so and his last question was; are you interested in our solar panels.

then i asked him just one important question - while leasing your solar panels who gets the 30% federal tax credit. he started to stutter and i think i understood, we do - :D :D

i appreciated his answer and for fu**ing waste my shopping time. then i just walked away. 

man that made my day with those annoying solarcity people bugging every customer in homedepot

i would be more friendly to him if he would have ask me if he can ask questions about solar project.

then i would have said straight no - but he came out of nowhere and started talking while standing behind me while i was actually doing something - that drove me nuts

i would be more friendly to him if he would have ask me if he can ask questions about solar project.

then i would have said straight no - but he came out of nowhere and started talking while standing behind me while i was actually doing something - that drove me nuts

Nothing a good hit over the head with that spade bit extension could have fixed.

Thats annoying Madman..   he should at least ask you if your interested and then respect your answer instead of just rambling on..

Hey, next time when he asks you if you want solar just say " hey that reminds me, Ive got a Truck  (insert any item for sale)  for sale, would you be interested in buying it??  then just ramble on and on about every single detail of it.. miles, tires are a little worn, its got a clunk in the rear end, color, non smoker, gas mileage, oil change schedule, engine size, current radio station presets and on and on and on and on.........   just follow him around the store trying to sell him that damn truck no matter what he says   ;D     he will never bother you again!! hahaha

around here i have seen a lot of guys pushing cabinet installs in the store, there has been a time or two where a Hvac company or something similar has had a table setup in the front of the store but they dont follow you around and harass you.. maybe say something when you walk by..