Taken By Surprise....New Toy.....

comp56

not very often I get surprised, well today was a little different.......I get called up by a buddy to go for coffee so ok lets go....he says he wants to go look at this house he is thinking on buying as an investment.....ok lets do  drive by........so off we go.......driving driving driving....where is this place............anyway long story short he goes by some house and say what you think? blah blah.......10 or so minutes and then we take off......about an hour or so goes by ........his phone rings and all of sudden let's go he has to go home.......godda drop me off......

as it turns out the long drive, the house was just a time waster so my wife and another buddy could go get and assemble my new toy......

p1_1.jpg

p2_1.jpg

sweet......got myself a 12 1/2" planer........I say to my wife????? she says cause I worked so hard on the new shower...... 

• Like 5

comp is prolly right now in the shop and test his new toy

If my girlfriend bought me a new power tool I can guarantee you I wouldn't be using it for at least 15 minutes... Okay, probably more like five...

• Like 1

my wife she is a smart woman, she got me this and wouldn't ya know it she has me so busy I have not even plugged it in....according to her do list I should be able to try it some time in june..........

• Like 2