new TIA hoodies and shirts

madman_us

Got a T-shirt, (nice job getting them in black) and some pro stickers. Very cool

nordraw I also got a sweater in black I know it's been hit ass sh#% out here already but I bought it to use at my night job under my jacket while workin in the freezers once a couple my buddies c it there gonna want one 2 I've been gettin them into the UTube channle lately.

Mikey, I gotta say I wasn't following that first or second post at all.. I thought you went crazy on us! Then a while later I flicked to the next page and saw you were talking about your sons!! Haha. Makes much more sense now!!

That's cool that they are so into the stickers and want to be on the site.. the future of TIA :) I'm looking forward to seeing their tricked out Lego cases!!

Mikey, I gotta say I wasn't following that first or second post at all.. I thought you went crazy on us! Then a while later I flicked to the next page and saw you were talking about your sons!! Haha. Makes much more sense now!!

That's cool that they are so into the stickers and want to be on the site.. the future of TIA :) I'm looking forward to seeing their tricked out Lego cases!!

Thanks John, the boys are pumped got the gear in the mail today.....
  • Like 1