New Phone

Samuel L.

It's got really good balance skills! :)

Looks like a sick phone, stats are great...

That screen us a monster!! 6"?!?! That's bigger than the note and the 6+

I've got the note 3 and got used to the 5.7" screen quickly, now I would never go back to a small screen.. your gonna love it!

It's got really good balance skills! :)

Looks like a sick phone, stats are great...

That screen us a monster!! 6"?!?! That's bigger than the note and the 6+

I've got the note 3 and got used to the 5.7" screen quickly, now I would never go back to a small screen.. your gonna love it!

Yea when people say 6" is to big and that in order for it to be a phone and not a tablet you have to be able to type on the keyboard with one hand, I just sigh look at them hold up my Goliath hands and explain that I can hold a 4.75" phone and easily touch all 4 corners with my thumb without moving where my hand is.

I was really considering the Note 4 because they have the same specks on the internals but the dual front speakers and stock android pushed me to get the Nexus 6.

Phone came in the mail today loving it and going to take it to the provider I chose to get it setup with a SIM card tomorrow, but I decided to get a smart watch to go with it because always having to whip out a 6 inch phone to look at notifications is a pain and smart watches have seem to advanced to a level where I find them satisfactory in function, So i ordered a LG G watch R today, chose it because it is the only smart watch that LOOKS LIKE A REAL WATCH it took them long enough for them to realize that maybe people don't want a dorky looking square strapped to there wrist, here is a picture of it.

An--lisis-LG-G-Watch-R-3.jpg

Very cool.  Ill have to look into that watch. I also hated the fact that all the smart watches looked like little miniature iphones on your wrist.  I like a watch that looks like a watch. Hows the quality on the lg? Is it plastic?

Very cool. Ill have to look into that watch. I also hated the fact that all the smart watches looked like little miniature iphones on your wrist. I like a watch that looks like a watch. Hows the quality on the lg? Is it plastic?

The frame is made of stainless steel but I'm getting a laminated glass screen protector for the screen.

Phone is only as good as the provider. Who do you have?

I'm with a realitivly new provider they have been here in Canada for 5 years there called wind Mobile. They only realy have coverage in the larger cities but they have decent 4G speeds where I live.

But the advantage with them is that for 35$ a month I get unlimited talk, text and data(after I hit 5 gigabytes they slow your speed for the rest of the month). But I am enjoying it so far, and because I bought the phone directly from Google I can cancel my plan at anytime without any fees and go to any other provider I choes.

I'm still rocking an original Iphone4 a I'm cheap and B I don't use my smartphone as much as I used to. Just maps texting and photos. I don't use many apps like I used to.

same here DR I could've upgraded but my 4 is still good and plus I chose the 2763 fuel

I'm still rocking an original Iphone4 a I'm cheap and B I don't use my smartphone as much as I used to. Just maps texting and photos. I don't use many apps like I used to.

One of my coworkers is still rocking the iPhone 1st gen and its funny because he has no case for it but it still has the original screen with no cracks.