Fitting Tough Boxes and Tstaks in a Tundra...

Moze

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff Moze. I actually happened upon your DeWalt TStak video after doing some research for myself. I really the setup you got there. 

I just purchased a bunch of TStaks and made up some labels for them. I'll see if I can attach a PDF so you can print out the labels if you want.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BydWhT4cI1qWR0NNeXFyTTQ3RTA/view?usp=sharing

JsSQqif.jpg?1

• Like 4

Thanks guys and thanks for sharing the labels, Nalu.

Moze I watched a couple of your YouTube videos. I instantly took notice of the squeegee's you had in your ToughBox video. I gather that you work for a sign company?. I've been working for a sign company as well for the past 16 years. Cool seeing another sign guy. Take Care

Hey Regopit! I'm on Oahu. And by the way, Congrats on winning the Ultimate Tool Bag a while ago. I apologize if that was not you

Thanks and yes that was me. Oahu you say. I had a job interview at Oahu gas back in the 90's.

Regopit, it was great seeing you on YouTube. I was cracking up when they were talking about how young you are, haha. Working for a Gas Company in Hawaii is a pretty good deal. The large industrial companies are located on a part of Oahu that is isolated from the masses. That mean's no traffic going to or coming from work. It's not well known, but Oahu has the 1st or 2nd worst traffic in the nation. A few weeks ago, a machine broke down on the freeway, causing a huge traffic jam. It took me 5 hours to drive 23 miles. 

• 4 weeks later...

Moze I watched a couple of your YouTube videos. I instantly took notice of the squeegee's you had in your ToughBox video. I gather that you work for a sign company?. I've been working for a sign company as well for the past 16 years. Cool seeing another sign guy. Take Care

Nalu, good eye! Yep, I'm in the sign business. I'm self-employed and primarily provide sub-contract sign installations for other sign companies. I've been in the sign business for about 14 years or so. What all do you do?

Is there a way to tag members on here so they see when you write something? I missed Nalu's comment...wished I would have seen it earlier. 

• Like 1

More, if you tag the upper right there is a box to follow the thread but I don't think (like I'm a tech guy right?) you can follow other people when they post but you can certainly mark this topic for following

Nalu, good eye! Yep, I'm in the sign business. I'm self-employed and primarily provide sub-contract sign installations for other sign companies. I've been in the sign business for about 14 years or so. What all do you do?

Is there a way to tag members on here so they see when you write something? I missed Nalu's comment...wished I would have seen it earlier. 

That's great Moze! I think it's great to be self-employed, especially if you have a passion for it. I work for an architectural sign company, meaning we mainly do signs for buildings, hotels and hospitals. We do everything from design, fabrication and installation. We have all the tools in the book, laser engraver, cnc machine, large format printer, spray booth, woodshop, etc. 

Currently I'm mostly sitting behind a desk, but I really enjoy going out on installations. I've never thought about possibly going into business for myself doing installs. I'm gonna definitely look into this.

Take care

More, if you tag the upper right there is a box to follow the thread but I don't think (like I'm a tech guy right?) you can follow other people when they post but you can certainly mark this topic for following

Thanks, Chris!

That's great Moze! I think it's great to be self-employed, especially if you have a passion for it. I work for an architectural sign company, meaning we mainly do signs for buildings, hotels and hospitals. We do everything from design, fabrication and installation. We have all the tools in the book, laser engraver, cnc machine, large format printer, spray booth, woodshop, etc. 

Currently I'm mostly sitting behind a desk, but I really enjoy going out on installations. I've never thought about possibly going into business for myself doing installs. I'm gonna definitely look into this.

Take care

I enjoy it...particularly installing dimensional letters & architectural-type signs. 

Hawaii would be a great place to install signs I would think!