Masterforce Power Tools at Menards

Bumblbe

Anybody know who makes the Masterforce power tool line sold at Menards stores? The sales clerk I talked to didn't know (or was instructed to not tell customers who makes them). In particular, I'm looking at the 10" and 12" sliding dual bevel compound miter saws. The 5 year warranty makes them tempting.

• 1 year later...

oh boy! tools warranties are just fascinating stuff, yeah i got 5 year warranty on those miter saws. the question you posed i have asked to my power tools vendor, according to him there are marketing strategies like counter branding etc, in which the same manufacturer gives competition to two of its own brands, anyways major power tools manufacturers are like makita, dewalt, black & decker, hitachi, bosch, delta etc... now you can figure it out, what is going around??? :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

My guess would be TechTronic Industries, which makes Ryobi and Milwaukee (and Ridgid maybe?). If you look at the 12V MasterForce batteries they're nearly identical to the ones in Milwaukee's 12V line-up. Though I think their bandsaw is made by Stout tools.