My Main Tough Box

overanalyze

We use the Dewalt Tough boxes in our van. Some of youmay have seen the pics I out up here. Well my partner and I each have a large as our primary tool box. Here is what I keep in mine. The photos are a little old as I have the Bosch 18v socket ready impact and charger in there now instead of the Dewalt. Also the tool belt hangs up in the van. It wouldn't fit in the box.

• Like 1

I second that NER nice set up overanalyze how do u like those deWalt hammers?

I really like them! I have been using the framer for quite a few years and I got the smooth face soon after for siding and exterior trim work. I would buy them again for sure. Balanced nice and a great price.

I wanted to do the titanium thing but if I wanna beat on some concrete here and there I don't want to worry about my $200 hammer exploding.

That's a really nice set up overanalyze! Crazy how much room are in those boxes. I finally put my single Tstak drawer unit to use. It's my electrical box. Keep some basic tools, wire nuts, zip ties, tape etc. but my Tough System small box has been issued to anything yet. Having all of that stuff in that box must make life a lot easier

That's a really nice set up overanalyze! Crazy how much room are in those boxes. I finally put my single Tstak drawer unit to use. It's my electrical box. Keep some basic tools, wire nuts, zip ties, tape etc. but my Tough System small box has been issued to anything yet. Having all of that stuff in that box must make life a lot easier

The smalls are my favorite. Plenty of room and the lid storage.

Nice little setup Over! i see a Toughtbuilt bag sneaking under the tray, I love those things!

Good eye! Yes that keeps things a little more organized in the bottom. I snaggged it for $10 on sale so it was a good deal too!

Nice. I hardly see them at Menards anymore. My areas branch has replaced them with green copies under the Masterforce name.

I like Menards over the other two...but that said it's like a revolving door for what they choose to stock. That and they don't ever order re-stock until they are out...wtf!