Need organization!

DarynH

Been reading and watching a ton of videos trying to pick a storage system. I'm a little ocd when it comes to my tools also. My top thoughts are the dewalt tough boxes, some type of systainer system, the dewalt t stack or the ridgid boxes. I want something thats interlocking. Any thoughts or other options? Thanks!

I don't think you can wrong with either one of those Daryn I hear nothing but great things about all of them I own a couple of the DeWalt tough boxes and they're great a lil on the bulky side but U can fit so much into them and been thinking about picking up some t-staks also I know DR and a couple other Crew members own the ridgid system and lovem also so I guess it's just whatever one U wanna jump on man.

I got a large tough box and love it. I cannot comment on the latches as I only have one at the moment, but they seem pretty stout.

The cover on my truck bed leaks like a sive so the water resistance is a huge plus for me. Can't go wrong with any of your choices.

Welcome to the forum DarynH. I've got a mixed bag going on in my shop.

Festool Systainers

Bosch l boxes

1- Dewalt Tough System Box

1- Dewalt Tstak drawer unit (made it into my permanent wiring box).

They are great boxes and make my shop much more user friendly. I wanted to try several but Systainers and lboxxes dominate my shop.

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the ridgid boxes, at least for all my cordless tools. I guess after that the ultimate goal is to get everything else into a nesting storage system and get organized. Which is probably going to be a systainer of some kind. I'll post sooner pics once I get it set up. Thanks again for all the info.

Welcome to TIA

systainers for me.. 60 of them!    I love them, others might be more robust but i use them on the jobsite daily and so far i havent had any issues..   you will be hard pressed to find a more complete line of storage and transportation options than the systainer offers.     they arent the cheapest, thats for sure but the t-loc opening system is super quick and easy and they just work well all around..   also if you ever have a need for a good hepa dust collector the Festool vacs are the best in my opinion and all your systainers will stack on top of the vacs

• Like 1

Ditto NER.

You'd be hard pressed to find a more complete line of storage options but you do pay for it. I've got a lot of Systainers but my stack pale in comparison to Johns. I have the other boxes to just really try and I like my two Dewalt boxes but my sustainers and l boxxes are the best option for my wood shop in my home. I will say those Ridgid boxes are really tough and are SIMILIAR to the tough system boxes which are by far the most durable (in my opinion) boxes available for the cost.