New milwaukee m18 tool rumor mill

NERemodeling

ok guys, this is 100% rumor so dont shoot the messenger if this doesnt come true.  

i was recently taking with a man in a red polo shirt.. pressing him to find out what is next for milwaukee... he mentioned the mag drill and i said "come on, give me something i dont already know about"  i could see he was digging deep in his brain and he said without loosing his job he could only give me a few hints..    now i dont remember exactly what those hints were verbatim (this was about 2 weeks ago) but it was very clear to me that what he was getting at was that milwaukee is in the works of introducing a line of cordless nailers.. framing guns? trim guns?   I dont know, and maybe i read him wrong but i was pretty sure thats what he was getting at..    I do think i remember him saying m18 and no fuel canisters..  

maybe a new player in the cordless nail gun arena?!?!?!?  

• Like 3

Haha no... but this is a start in the right direction!! I don't know to many plumbers or electrical who use nail guns

One cool thing he did say about new tools,especially hand tools is that if they have an idea for a new tool they can have an actual prototype within 18 hours!! Power tools only take a few days to prototype.. that's insane. Thank you 3d printers

Like the Pointer sisters said, I'm so excited I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! I hope you were reading him right cause I'm starting a new savings fund!

Great, thanks for that! Now I'm gonna have that awful song stuck in my head all day...

LOL

I have seen some new Dewalt brushless tools but no big Milwaukee leaks. Lets just say new Brushless impact wrenches and Trim nailers are on their way. They pic's I saw were of pre production units the dewalt stuff

• Like 1

I can't get that darn shake it off song outta my head so apparently I'll be wearing capris and aprons for a while....

Cause the players gonna play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate

Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake

Shake it off

Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break

• Like 1

Yuppers! Got it about a week ago and got to play with it last night. Really nice saw too @kornomaniac. The only gripes I have is the zero clearance insert isn't a slide in like on my Carvex and there is no dust control nozzle to spit out the back but it is a really really nice saw. Lots of over old, it doesn't seem to be fast till your into a cut. Lots of control I did notice the blade eject wasn't shooting the blade out like it's supposed to but I think it's probably just grease that needs to come out with use. I'm glad I got it. Perfect for my big projects outside this spring and summer.