New milwaukee m18 tool rumor mill

NERemodeling

We often get gypped when it come to dust collection accessories.. the xsh03 BL circular saw didn't come with anything either..

Sometimes you can't even buy them as accessories over here.. that's the annoying part... how expensive could it be for them to bring over a few For guys like me that want them.

Welk that maybe explains it :) in the netherlands for example there are serious fees if the " health and safety comittee " catches you on a worksite and the people working for you there do not have the required dust reducing measures and vacuum.

And there you see one big difference between the U.S. and Europe. In Europe, companies get fined if they don't provide dust protection for their workers. In the U.S., we have our elected officials arguing for abolishing the law that restaurant workers wash their hands after using the bathroom... Because people will magically some how just find out which restaurants have people making their sandwiches after handling their junk and they just won't go there.

I'm all for getting the government out of my life, but anyone who thinks that a big corporations will ever put long term safety above profits is either delusional or is a shareholder.

(Sorry to hijack the cool rumor mill thread- just hit a nerve I guess)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

This is awesome news! - I have converted over to Milwaukee last year and could not be happier. I have invested quite a lot in both M12 & M18 tools. - Currently have a Paslode Finish Nailer, Ryobi Brad Nailer & Makita Pin Nailer (All Cordless) - If Milwaukee puts out a good nailer, I will switch. - NER, What part of CT are you in? - i am in CT as well.