Pallet bench

Kenneth Denmark

This is my coffee table I built two months ago. 

EDIT: Nevermind, evidently this site won't let me post pictures.

Try this

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/5777-how-to-post-pictures/

After selecting my file and telling it to attach it uploads, and after reaching 100% says "Error No file was selected for upload".  

I'm guess this forum software isn't compatible with Chrome OS. 

Here's a link, lets try that. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_RJEKjFfB8XamZIb1hzcDdCdTZKLWxqV3ZuRVl5V3hlNTRj/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks Mike. I plan on doing many more projects using pallet wood, down where I live there's pallets laying all over the place. Endless source of free lumber makes for good profit margins. =-)

great way to get some extra tool money man! My mom inlaw has been talking about having my father inlaw build her some patio benches out of pallets but they're gonna buy there's from somewhere for a good chunk of change not sure how much but I'm probibly gonna end up helping him when he does do it.

Something I've never seen anyone do with pallet lumber is do end grain work. After watching a bunch of video's of guys making cutting boards out of end grain with high end lumber, I want to know what happens when you use junk lumber too.