Team yellow is getting slow and stale....

RickyMcGrath

I am all for taking there time and making sure products are thought out and tested properly, but the rate they do thing is slow, I see the updated some of there saws, but honestly why update a brushes saw? that time could have been used to upgrade the performance with a brushless, or even better skip upgrading the 6.5 saw and get into a full blade saw......It seems like Dewalt is a one man hand made operation while Milwaukee is corporation of workers pumping tools out and upgrading them in parallel

It might be all feasible that Milwaukee had such a large line to start and Dewalt will always be playing catch up.

The conversion over to 20v max tools did cause problems. They pretty much had to redo the entire Dewalt 18v tool line. It would have been preferable if they went brushless right away when they did the 20v line but the economics technology might have not been there yet. I think the big thing people are angry about is no finish nailers yet.