I'm feeling more and more RED these day's

Nalu Rash

• 2 weeks later...

I must applaud the progress you've made buddy..keep it up!!

Thanks YiKKit! I've got another small side job lined up ($150) so I'll probably be picking something up soon. The next thing I wanna pick up is the 2731, the side job won't cover it though, so I'll have to either save the dough or pick up a cheaper Milwaukee product. I've got my eyes on the M18 Vacuum and the M12 SDS Rotary Hammer

However since I jus had this baby it won't be long I'll need that thing in the house at all times!!

Sounds like a good enough reason to me!! Hahaha

Haha...yes your gonna need it, once he starts eating on his own. I've been vacuuming my son's mess almost daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude NaluRash I'm a super Dewalt guy I love my 20v line but I've been adding more and more Red to my arsenal first It started out with post that I put up about a m12 tool I found in a auction car at the shop that didn't come with a battery or charger so my great buddies chrisk and DR99 hooked me up with a battery and charger and then I bought a m12 kit that I got on Black Friday then T.I.A hooked me up with a right angle impact wrench and then I went out and purchased the Beast 2763 1/2 Fuel and I gotta say that impact is the king in my arsenal right now I smile just looking at it lol! Oh yea but I'm still a Dewalt guy 2. I call it the best of both worlds ;)

Totally agree, I'm on the same boat.[emoji3]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk