Regopit and his sore As$!!!!!

ChrisK

man BK, you and Chris are making me already feel old....     my neck, back, knees etc etc etc already hurt on a daily basis and after having several years of solid effort into getting my lawn to look decent you better believe those darn young-ins better stay the dickens off it!!

HAHAHA

• Like 2

man BK, you and Chris are making me already feel old.... my neck, back, knees etc etc etc already hurt on a daily basis and after having several years of solid effort into getting my lawn to look decent you better believe those darn young-ins better stay the dickens off it!!

HAHAHA

I am only a touch older than you, just turned 30, it was sad day. I hate to see how I feel at retirement! I'm already sporting a bad back and bad knees. I'll stop whining now lol

• Like 1

man BK, you and Chris are making me already feel old....     my neck, back, knees etc etc etc already hurt on a daily basis and after having several years of solid effort into getting my lawn to look decent you better believe those darn young-ins better stay the dickens off it!!

HAHAHA

I'm making you feel old? Heck, I'm 47!

I am only a touch older than you, just turned 30, it was sad day. I hate to see how I feel at retirement! I'm already sporting a bad back and bad knees. I'll stop whining now lol

I hear ya man..   older people are always complaining about their aches and pains and say "ahh, just wait till you get older"    im thinking in my head... older ???  i already feel like shit..  i'm really not looking forward to what my body feels like when im "older" 

Whoa, 47! How do you have time to post between all the shuffleboard and trips to the powder room lol j/k <- that means I am "Laughing Out Loud" and "Just Kidding" ok now I'm just being an ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   now thats some funny shit!

all im good fun BK!

You guys are cracking me up talking about feeling old and pointing out how old some of us are, but that day will come we will be here drinking our coffee while you are dragging your ass to work.

• Like 1