What kit to buy

matt12

Looking for some help please. We just bought our first house last month and it needs some repairs. I want to buy a kit where it has a drill, saw and more. I am not sure which one to go with. I read a lot of your reviews and like them, you seem more down to earth then some of the other guys out their where they just try to sell the tools to you. I just want something that will last a long time and very durable. Sorry I forgot to mention I am looking for cordless tools. My goal is to buy a kit and keep it for a long time. Any help would be great.

Good question and thanks for the kind words about our site. Personally I like the Makita system. The tools are great, good balance and a great value. They have some kits that have everything you need to get started. Another thing to look at closer is what other tools a company offers that can be added onto the kit. So down the road if you want to get a jigsaw, do they offer a cordless jigsaw? Some companies are very good about having other tools available. Also I would take a look at the Milwaukee systems.

Also I sent you a couple of links of where some more specific kits that might be good. Also the link I sent, sign up for the email updates. They have some good savings and keep checking it once a week as the deals change. I put my contact information in the email if you need more help.