I got a new truck

Jordan.M

My work truck is a 07' RAM with the 3.7L, the least common of all the engines. It's a bit of a dog, really wish I went with the 5.7L but it gets the job done, 130,000 nearly completely trouble free miles with towing half of them. I think I've put $600 into it that weren't tires or regular maintenance (brakes, shocks, and a replaced cracked water pump.) 

I'm hoping to get another year or two out of the old girl before I move on to a new one before the whole thing comes unglued on me. I'm looking at the EcoDiesel. 

heres my baby!! shes alil old but has never gave me no problems Thank God! from towing cars from the auction to picking up customers cars to helping everyone and there momma move and pick things up. lol! just some of the perks of being the only one around that has a truck :/

• Like 2

Nice truck Jordan. A friend of mine of Facebook has a truck with the same trim. It's sharp but I wouldn't want a black truck. I messed up and got a metallic black on my Cruze lease its nice looking but it shows everything :(

I had a Chevy and a Ford pickup lease never got a Dodge the dealership I went to were aholes to me so I soured me on the brand. Well the good thing that dealership got closed during the bankruptcy, so who got the last laugh :)

I have a 99 Ford Explorer, picked it up in 2001 with 34,567 miles on it and I have about 75k on it now, used it for a ton of side work and as my train car over the years, one day I'll upgrade to a nice Dodge Ram....

Dang Mike that's pretty low miles for 14 years or driving.

Agree DR black is so slick looking but to maintain that color takes a lot time and if ur not doing it urself it can get pretty exspensive we charge a pretty penny at the shop to buff/clay and wax black cars/trucks cus the swirls are so dang hard to get out.

I have a 99 Ford Explorer, picked it up in 2001 with 34,567 miles on it and I have about 75k on it now, used it for a ton of side work and as my train car over the years, one day I'll upgrade to a nice Dodge Ram....

There's no such thing as Dodge Ram anymore, just so you know. 

The craziest thing I read recently is Toyota still uses single stage paint on some of their paint colors. People have had a lot of complaints about paint quality because of it. It seems that super white is the biggest color that has problems.