Hilti Gx120

PaulE

Anyone have experience using one of these?

I have been using hilti dx351 and I have 2 track fast nailers. The hilti dx351 always works and has never let me down. The track fast guns are amazing when they work, but I seem to have issues with them often I spend more time trouble shooting the problems then I do using them.

I have been eagerly awaiting dewalt to release a 20v style track fast gun. But I doubt that will happen soon.

I recently was approached to buy a hilti gx120 that is lightly used. I was hesitant because my issues with the track fast. But I read the gx120 doesn't have a battery. How does it fire with no battery to create a spark or for a fan?

Anyone use one? Thoughts?

I love all my hilti tools, but the price usually keeps me from buying them.

• 1 month later...

I went ahead and bought this gun. So far I like it much better the the pasload trackfast guns. Lighter, better feel, no batteries to chArge and its a hilti.

Only downside is it doesn't take trackfast nails which I can buy locally i had to order nails from hilti. I found some on eBay that I will probably order to save some cash.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...