Old demo house

torontotoolman

when I was doing our stairs I found Sept 1907 newspaper glued to underside of stair treads, no idea why they would do that? cut down on noise? not sure....

thats one of my favorite things to do when doing finish carpentry before i hang a cabinet i will usually write my name and date behind it and in 20 years when they redo the kitchen maybe they'll find it. i found this once when i was removing wall paper.

thats one of my favorite things to do when doing finish carpentry before i hang a cabinet i will usually write my name and date behind it and in 20 years when they redo the kitchen maybe they'll find it. i found this once when i was removing wall paper.

Schaumburg!!! Your right down the road from me. Bout 35 mins give or take traffic.

Schaumburg!!! Your right down the road from me. Bout 35 mins give or take traffic.

i'm actually in Northbrook, or at least until my school starts again in the fall. thats one thing i love about TIA is that there from Illinois.