In love with this rotary hammer

torontotoolman

193f10276bf44852e2d1051f49ee9dd7.jpg

My boss brought over the big gun at this demo job im on i used it to rip up the old tile then to take down the whole back wall 2 layers of brick 2 floors the rotarty hammer and a slugg hammer and 2 guys i must say its was fun i have a video but it wont let me up load it keeps stopping it and ways this was on my tools list befor but now it is forsure

That's a picture of progress right there!!! I carry 2 of those demo hammers in my truck. They are the cats meow and really save your back and body from doing things the Old way. And your right they can be fun. Until you get on a job and that's all you do for 10 hrs a day every day after day after day.

That's a picture of progress right there!!! I carry 2 of those demo hammers in my truck. They are the cats meow and really save your back and body from doing things the Old way. And your right they can be fun. Until you get on a job and that's all you do for 10 hrs a day every day after day after day.

Ya between that and swinging a slughammer for like 8 hours today my arms where jelly by the end of it but ya there a must have im in love so.now i got to save up about 600 bucks i think so get one jhaha

Yea spend the money and get the one with the best anti vibration setup. I know Makita has a really good AVT and so does Hilti and newer Bosch. They are the brands with the best SDS rotary hammer stuff. The new M18 fuel stuff looks nice just haven't heard too much about it.