Heading to Florida for a week!

ChrisK

hey guys, just so you know, we're heading to Florida to hang out with my parents and brothers family for the week so I'll check in every couple of days but will be a little absent for the week! Have a great week and be careful out there this weekend!

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye on the place we have had a few spammers the past few days for some reason. Have fun and be safe in Florida that's where you hear all of the crazy stories from.

• Like 1

After the past two winters we have had in Michigan a Hurricane looks like a party. As long as your building is properly built, and its not a category 5 you should be ok

I hear that brother! Chicago has been brutal, especially working outside. But I'm sure your lake affect snow is a bit worse.

I rather not live where hurricanes are common occourances

Lived here since January 2007. 1 hurricane, and it was a catagory 1. Thunderstorms are wayyy worse than that was, we drove out and ate breakfast as the eye was passing back over. It was a joke.

Meanwhile, you probably suffer 5 months out of the year in the cold...every year.

Just saying. 

I hear that brother! Chicago has been brutal, especially working outside. But I'm sure your lake affect snow is a bit worse.

That's the one nice thing about the Metro Detroit area we don't get lake effect snow that often. It only happens on a nor'easter and even then it has to move in the right way.